Our lodges offer satellite TV and all the comforts of home. All beds have clean sheets and blankets on them when you arrive. Most bedrooms sleep two to four hunters. You will bunk in the room with the group you come with. Couples will have their own room. We also have two cabins with a private bathroom and bunks to sleep two to four hunters.
The cost of your hunt includes 3 meals per day.
Breakfast: Served between 3-5 A.M.
- Coffee, milk and/or juice
- Bacon, sausage or ham
- Pancakes, waffles or french toast
Lunch: A lighter meal served between 12-1 P.M.
- A variety of soups and sandwiches
- Cheeseburgers and/or North Carolina's premier "Red" hotdogs
- Bag lunches will be provided for those wishing to hunt all day.
Supper: Served after all hunters have returned from their stand, shortly after dark (6 P.M.)
- Some variation of steak, chicken, pork and/or roast.
Please let us know in advance if you are wishing to provide your own meals or have any food allergies or special needs.
Check on available dates or book your hunt.